Business Rules! statements are instructions to the computer which are typically saved in a file as a program. Many of the statements described here may also be executed in immediate mode, as if they were commands. Each of the statements is described here in alphabetical order.
Statements are used to do things like:
File Processing Statements (External and Internal)
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Assignment Statements (2 P)
- ► Branching Statements (9 P)
- ► Loop Statements (6 P)
- ► Miscellaneous Statements (7 P)
- ► Summary of Statements (13 P)
- ► User Defined Function Statements (5 P)
- ► Window File Processing Statements (13 P)
Pages in category "Statements"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.