The Editors group is comprised of active Business Rules! Developers.
Anyone who is an active BR developer who wants to contribute may do so.
We encourage anyone with information they find useful related to BR developers to join and help us develop this wiki into something accurate and useful for everyone.
There are only a few qualifications we ask you meet before seeking membership.
- Completed registration for this wiki
- Currently developing or maintaining software which utilizes the Business Rules! language
- BR Forum membership
- Application submission and approval by the webmaster
- Help for this wiki and wikis in general.
(Certain exceptions to these requirements may be determined by the management on a case by case basis. If you feel you may be one of these exceptions than please explain why in your application email.)
- Place the needs and interest of others in front of his/her own (see the big picture)
- Facilitate the sharing of information valuable to Business Rules! developers.
- Not to remove any information that may still be valuable to anyone who maintains older Business Rules! or Workstation Basic code.
If you would like to become a an editor please send requests to email@example.com
- The e-mail should contain:
- Company Name
- brief description of your experience with Business Rules! developers
- your promise not to vandalize but only to help improve this wiki