Change the I/O statement so that it matches the way the file was opened. For the situations noted above:
- Read may be executed only on files opened for Input or OutIn.
- Read Rec= or Key= may be executed only on files opened relative.
- Use Input or LInput to read display files.
- If a new file is to be created, OPEN must be for Output or OutIn.
- Remove the ,Use from the syntax.
- Version may be executed on non-keyed files opened internal only.
- If version number is to be reset, file must be opened OutIn
- Change Output on the Open Statement to OutIn
- Change the invalid file handle to a valid one
- Change the write to a print